AMERICAN APPAREL cape, top and skirt
My sister sent me my clothes from home to my apartment to solve a girl's perennial problem of nothing to wear! Most my clothes that I kept are from American Apparel. They're very easy to style to think that I bought this items 2-3 years ago already and I can still wear them up to now. My cape and colours remind me of Santa Claus!
PHOTOS BY IZUMI
Only 17 days to go before Christmas! I'll be going back to Kansai to celebrate it with my family! YAY! But, I also miss Christmas in the Philippines because it is so much FUN! Last year we were in Hong Kong and it wasn't as awesome.. WHY? I'll list down my top 5 favourite things about Christmas in the Philippines for you.
1. Christmas has meaning. Filipino (especially Catholics) celebrates the birth of Jesus. In Japan, it's a mere consumer promotion.
2. Food, food, food. Need I say more? My favourite puto bumbong and cheese bibingka are only usually served during this season.
3. We welcome Christmas eve with a bang. Family get-togethers. Meals are served like fiesta.
4. Gift-giving! My Japanese friends could never understand why I give them gifts on Christmas. Huhu! How I miss my best friends back there.
5. Christmas traditions like caroling, simbang gabi (which means going to church before sunrise), hanging parol (star-like symbol) and lights display.
What do you love about Christmas in your country?