Saturday, May 24, 2014

WHITE


Tricia and I battled the wind to take our outfit photos for MURUA A/W 2014 collection. Hard work pays! 



Apartment 8 top, vintage skirt, Lily Brown heels

When Tricia told me to go with her for Murua show, I was so excited and nervous at the same time! It's one of my favourite Japanese brands but I don't know what to wear. So what I did was, I looked through their S/S collection and find something similar in my closet. Murua's concept is feminine mode. White justifies the season. Crop tops are also on trend. See my previous post about my thoughts about their upcoming A/W collection! For now, let's all jump up and down together for their guerilla sale!

Photos by Tricia

6 comments:

zhcsyra hp said...

woowhhh....u ,looks so adoable <3

wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com

nyan said...

white on white looks good on you, bb! and the red lips is sooo gorgeous! lovely! <3


(yay your disqus came back!)

Sherry Chan said...

pretty dress for the summer time <3

toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

Ashley Dy said...

Thanks, Sherry!

Ashley Dy said...

Thanks nyan-chan!


Yey, I fixed it!

Ashley Dy said...

Thank you!