Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

ENCHANTED


Took my new Front row shop triangle bag out today! It's unusual shape attracts my friends so much they really ask "why is it triangle?"  










"And I was enchanted to meet you!" It's my favourite line from my favourite Taylor Swift song and been listening to it since yesterday. I really love everything whimsical, magical or dreamy. And she gives that kind of vibe thru her songs. Coincidentally, Tswift is also here in Tokyo! Too bad, I can't watch her concert in Saitama.. But someday, I will. Also, I got sick this weekend and felt really bad about not being able to visit the last day of Shibazakura (pink moss phlox) in Shizuoka. Fortunately I quickly recovered from it to face the beautiful month of June. This month, let's all free ourselves from the past and move forward. 

Again, I will say it again JUNE, "I was enchanted to meet you!" Find out why soon! I will post it via this hashtag #AshleyJune2014 

Photos by Kiko

1 comments:

Sherry Chan said...

your bag is so unique!


toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk